VDMA Photovoltaic Equipment: General Assembly 2013, April 9th, Frankfurt am Main
Competitiveness in photovoltaic production means innovation and cost-efficient production technology, high speed of innovation, quality, reliability and all together with ever lower costs.
Mechanical engineers provide efficient production equipment and thoroughly efficient processes to international customers. "German Engineering" is regarded as synonymous with the highest quality, extreme precision and efficient automation. That's great. But will this hold on in future?
What measures can be taken to improve the competitiveness of PV equipment makers?
New opportunities are going to rise in the near future: new markets, partnerships along the supply chain, customized innovation management and deliberate positioning of "German Engineering" in the world market are some of the key words.
The General Assembly
VDMA Photovoltaic Equipment is trendsetter: As technology and market scouts we outline the latest developments in PV production and provide strategic expertise with our members and with our board. The annual assembly is a showcase of our activities, the window for future development and a networking event at the same time.
General Assembly and Board election
The Executive Board of our association will be elected every three years. The board ensures our credibility and authenticity. The general assembly gives us the opportunity to show what we have reached for the industry so far. Besides during the annual assembly members and non-members are welcome, only members decide on the representatives in the "Driver's Seat." Get involved!
- PV Market developement
- PV equipment market including exclusive results from the VDMA business climate survey Photovoltaic Equipment March 2013
- Global Roll-Out PV – Rising markets for pv equipment
- Strategic developments for PV suppiers
- Made in Germany – How to use "Germanness" for your own companie's branding
- Innovation Management - Importance and integration of external knowledge across industry boundaries
- New Business Modells – battery production – opportunities and challenges for pv equipment makers
- Fusion of Automation & IT in mechanical engineering
Please find the details attached. We are looking forward to meeting you in Frankfurt!